Residential and Commercial
Air Duct Cleaning
This is a new service we just started! We are a professional duct cleaning service in Colorado Springs, CO. We are not a carpet cleaning company that attempts to clean your air ducts with carpet cleaning hoses and equipment.
What you don’t see, can hurt you
In all homes, the air ducts gather dust, dirt, human skin flakes and pet dander, becoming holding cells for allergens, mold spores, germs and other contaminants. Every time you breathe the air in your home, you’re breathing some of the millions of germ-carrying dust and mold particles from your air ducts that cause allergies, asthma–even terminal illnesses.
The problem begins even before you move into a newly-built home. Homeowners often assume since it is a newly built home, there shouldn’t be dust and dander build up however that is not the case. New construction home ducts account for more build up than the average household of four creates over the course of a year. The buildup of drywall dust, sawdust and other debris in ducts that provide a perfect environment for the growth of germs and allergens. Every day, your family breathes air that is continually circulated through contaminated ductwork by your HVAC system.
We use Nikro duct cleaning equipment
We employ Nikro duct cleaning equipment that is designed to clean only ducts and not for carpet cleaning. We use both negative air vacuum system along with high pressure air scrubbing equipment. The combination of Nikro PDU4000 negative air (5000 CFM) vacuum and high pressure (160psig) air removes all the pollutants, dust, pet dander, and other contaminants from your ducts and into a high filtration system that captures it all without releasing it back into the home.
How we help you with your duct cleaning needs
The problem has become so serious for homeowners, the Environmental Protection Agency has found that indoor air is as much as 70 times more polluted than outdoor air, and people today spend 90% of their time indoors!
You can avoid health problems caused by dirty ducts by regularly cleaning ducts and addressing the indoor air quality in your home. Springs Heating & Cooling uses a holistic approach to duct cleaning and indoor air quality, taking the time to understand your needs and teaching you about the issues you face. We structure services to meet your specific needs–no more. The quality services and products we recommend might include any combination of air duct cleaning, dryer duct cleaning, air filtering, UV air treatment and more.
- We thoroughly inspect your home and ductwork system before any work is done. We tell you exactly what work will be done as part of our home air duct cleaning service.
- Using a powerful vacuum and specialized air tools, Springs Heating & Cooling technicians clean all registers/grills and the inside of both supply and return openings.
- Technicians remove and hand-clean the blower of the furnace, as well as all accessible areas of the evaporator coil. With our vacuum and an assortment of tools, we can get into every nook and cranny of the air distribution system, thoroughly cleaning every single duct.
- All dirt and debris is removed and contained in specialized duct cleaning equipment.
- Everything is then put back together and our work area thoroughly cleaned.
Get your Air Ducts Cleaned!
Fill out the form below to set an appointment with us.